City Compost is an organic fertilizer made from city waste which provides major nutrients and carbon to soil along with keeping the city clean. We ensure our environment to be safe and healthy by using City Compost for organic farming.
City Composting helps reduce the wastage to dumpsite/landfill by turning waste from city into organic by-products. It also avoids toxic greenhouse gases like methane and production of toxic materials which contaminate groundwater and pollute the environment. City Composting is a great option to generate employment opportunities in urban areas.
City Compost has been used by several fertilizer companies and public sector undertakings to promote the use of compost in villages for horticulture and allied usage.
Why City Compost for Crop Nutrition?
- Suitable to improve soil properties
- Promotes healthy micro-organisms in root
- Helpful in controlling plant root disease with its probiotic effects
- Soil health improvement
- Improves the efficiency of fertilizer
- Protects crops against insects
- Improves enzymatic properties of plants
- Improves size, quality and number of flowers, leaves, and fruits
- Helps reclaim the degraded soils or salt affected
Why City Compost for Farming?
- Improved crop yields and better farm production
- Farmers can make more money from quality produce
- Improved soil productivity and properties
- Can be used on all crops